You can join the Rome Call for AI ethics as an Organization or as an individual (endorser).
For an effective dissemination of the Call, we are seeking organizations that:
- in terms of size, credibility, and impact, have the possibility of giving a decisive acceleration to the development of AI Ethics in strategic sectors (development and technological innovation, food safety, health, education, research, etc.).
- have the opportunity to lead the international debate by advocating the Call’s principles.
have demonstrated over time, and through concrete actions, that they want to commit and invest in the development of AI Ethics.
- have not implemented policies or undertaken actions that are incompatible with the Call’s principles.
We require that the Organizations endorsing the Call do the following:
- to make concrete commitments to apply the principles laid out in the Call;
- to pledge to promote the Call’s principles in their strategic areas of action, also involving other partners as potential signatories;
- to commit to report the initiatives undertaken according to the principles of transparency and accountability;
- to give visibility to the Call in their respective areas of action;
We offer the following to the Organizations that endorse the Call:
- The possibility to officially join the Call;
- The possibility to join a network of organizations committed to support the development and ethical use of AI.
- Visibility of their endorsement of the Call on our website.
For an effective dissemination of the Call, we are seeking endorsers who:
- have the possibility – by experience or role – to influence the stakeholders and organizations targeted by the Call (policy makers, UN agencies, other international stakeholders, universities, etc.);
- have the opportunity to propel the Call’s relevance in the debate on issues related to AI Ethics;
We require the following of our endorsers:
- The commitment to promulgate the Call and introduce its contents into strategic contexts,
- The willingness to participate in communication initiatives aimed to disseminate and promote the Call,
- The willingness to report the results of their commitment at the annual event.
We offer our endorsers the following advantages:
- The possibility to be informed and participate in the Call’s promotional events.
- The possibility to network with other endorsers.
Visibility of their endorsement to the Call on our website.